Search This Blog

Saturday, October 8, 2011

All the things...

One of my goals for this (school) year was to cook/food prep more. I haven't gotten off to a very good start, but yesterday I made lunch - sauteed broccoli & cauliflower with truffle oil & dried rosemary, with a handful of cherry tomatoes & some almonds - and this morning I made a smoothie out of kale, a Shingo pear, half an avocado, some almond milk & the spiciest fresh ginger I've ever eaten. And both were delicious. Too delicious to wait and take pictures. Oops.

Other life things right now include that I took the GRE this afternoon and while I won't get my real scores back for a while, because I took the revised one, the estimate given based on the old paper-based version was 700-800 verbal and 530-630 math, which I'm okay with because hey, I really legit didn't study so I can't really expect better. Do hope my essays were decent.

Now I need to focus on all the things, allllll the things, and fit into that choosing what grad programs to apply for, and getting letters of rec, and and and and and.

No comments:

Post a Comment